The APP with which you can pay, send and withdraw money instantly
Transfer is an app that lets Android users in Mexico securely manage their bank accounts and easily send money to businesses and individuals. The app and its related services have been authorized by Mexican financial regulatory authorities to ensure that your funds and transactions are protected at all times.
As of now, the Transfer app can be used by clients of BanCoppel, Inbursa and Citibanmex. It allows a variety of banking operations to be performed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, right from your Android phone or tablet. You can check account balances and transaction history for your bank accounts, send funds to other individuals like friends or family members with just their mobile phone number and pay invoices from a variety of institutions, such as phone companies, government agencies, utility providers, entertainment services and many others.
Transfer includes other features that truly allow you to experience the convenience and flexibility of mobile payments. You can use it to generate a one-time authorization code that lets you withdraw cash at participating ATM machines in Mexico without using your debit card. If you shop at participating merchants, you can use the app to pay for your purchases without cash or cards.
With Transfer, your money stays secure at all times. All transactions require that you enter the 6-digit PIN that you initially chose, making it as secure as your current ATM card.
- Gives an instant overview of all account balances and transactions.
- Enables quick money transfers to friends with just their phone number.
- Can be used instead of an ATM card at participating merchants.
- All transactions are secured by a PIN chosen by the user.
- Only available to clients of 3 banks in Mexico.
- Some users of older Android versions on Samsung devices experienced compatibility issues.
Mas servicios en BeeT.
Personaliza Tu Experiencia.
Mejoras y correcciones de bugs.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECEIVE_SMS: Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- SEND_SMS: Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- WRITE_CONTACTS: Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_LOCATION_EXTRA_COMMANDS: Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.